Youth Care Provider(s) - Children's Healing Center
June 1, 2021
TITLE: Youth Care Provider(s)
DEPARTMENT: Children's Healing Center
REPORTS TO: Children's Healing Center Manager
DURATION: Full-Time, All shifts available
OPEN: June 1, 2021-Until Filled
The Children's Healing Center provides and arranges an array of culturally based intensive helping and healing services to youth and their families. This position is responsible for direct service work and activity at the Children's Healing Center. This includes responsibility for meeting the success of the overall operations of the Children's Healing Center during time of responsibility, ensuring compliance with operating procedures, ensuring safety and wellbeing of children while in the facility, ensuring communication with other shifts and team members. Reports to Shift Lead, full-time positions w/benefits, salary; DOQ.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
This position is responsible for successful operation of the CHC program; and for communicating in a manner with other team members, Shift Supervisors that ensures optimal performance of the facility and optimal safety of children. These core areas highlight many of the elements that ensure job success.
• Adherence to policies and procedures of the Children's Healing Center
• Ensuring the safety and wellbeing of children in the facility
• Communicate needs of children to team members
• Responsible to ensure policies and procedures are implemented in daily operations and other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Skilled in mentoring and modeling positive behaviors for youth
• Ability to be kind and supportive to youth
• Ability to motivate and build youth up
• Ability to recognize concerns with youth and alert attention
• Ability to maintain confidentiality and ethics
This position may entail large volumes of work, multi-tasking, prioritizing under stressful conditions
This position will entail after hours' work, weekends, overnights, and being on-call
Must be able to work outside of typical schedule
• High school diploma
• Ability to pass a Federal criminal background check
• Ability to pass drug screening and remain free from substance abuse issues during employment
TO APPLY: Applications and copies of certificates/diplomas are being accepted at the Government Center – Human Resources Department, P.O. Box 546, Red Lake, MN 56671 Phone (218) 679-1847.