DROP TEAM MEMBER - Seven Clans Casino – Warroad, MN
October 31, 2023
**EXTERNAL POSITION OPENINGS**
DROP TEAM MEMBER
RATE OF PAY: Wage scale pay rate
LOCATION: Seven Clans Casino – Warroad, MN.
OPENS: October 30, 2023
CLOSES: November 13, 2023
This position ensures that all assigned tables and slot machines have monies dropped and currency is counted in accordance with established procedures. Performs all functions in accordance with applicable federal/state/local laws, gaming regulations and the mission and objectives of the Red Lake Nation. The following list of job functions is a general explanation but additional duties may be added as necessary to operate the casino successfully.
Currently, the Count/Drop Team Member works four days with three days off; Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday (off Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday).
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Performs duties as assigned to Count Team Operations. Accurately counts and records daily cash receipts from various revenue producing venues.
• Conducts all facets of the count, prepares the drop, verification of documentation and bundling of currency to the final reconciliation of totals, as well as any other related task.
• Prepares various reports, reconciles all totals to the Master Summary; forwards all information to appropriate individual(s).
• Maintains all records, reports, and other required paperwork in the cashiering and count room division of the Finance Department.
• Uses equipment and supplies as required to ensure job performance standards are achieved in a safe and efficient manner.
• Provides excellent support services by ensuring all associate and peers are treated in a friendly and courteous manner.
• Provides excellent customer service by ensuring all guests are treated in a friendly and courteous manner.
• Ensures all assigned work is completed prior to the end of each shift.
• Reports to work, takes authorized breaks, and completes shift as scheduled. Notifies Manager in accordance with procedures when unable to do so.
• Ensures compliance with all applicable regulations, laws, internal policies/procedures, and internal control protocols.
• Performs other related duties as may be assigned by senior person in charge.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. The individual must be at least 18 years of age.
SEND COMPLETE APPLICATION/TRANSFER TO:
firstname.lastname@example.org -Human Resources Office,