ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT-LEAD PROGRAM - RED LAKE BAND OF CHIPPEWA INDIANS
November 6, 2023
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT-LEAD PROGRAM
RED LAKE BAND OF CHIPPEWA INDIANS
Open: November 3, 2023
Close: November 24, 2023 @ 3:00 p.m.
The Administrative Assistant will assist the L.E.A.D. Program Coordinator and Case Managers with answering phones, general clerical duties, compiling statistics and file keeping to support the vision and mission for the Red Lake L.E.A.D. Program. Reports to the L.E.A.D. Program Coordinator, full-time positions w/benefits (3 year grant), Salary; $15.00 an hour.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES:
• Work directly with the Program Coordinator and Case Manager(s).
• Performs general clerical duties on a daily basis, including answering telephones and using the copier/fax machine.
• Assist Program Coordinator with, but not limited to filing, checking mail, preparing correspondence to be sent out, tracking statistics for the program, Ect.
• Assist Case Managers in finding referred clients by telephone or other means, so the Case Manager can make contact.
• Arrange interview dates and times for case managers to meet with referred clients
• Assist Case Managers with filing and upkeep of case files.
• Arrange Travel for L.E.A.D. staff to attend mandatory and other trainings as needed. Also, ensure that receipts for lodging, meals and fuel are turned in for reconciling travel in accordance with Red Lake Band policies and procedures.
• Arrange meetings with service providers and community engagements/meetings.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• High School Diploma/GED
• Ability to prioritize, coordinate, multi-task and demonstrate initiative
• Excellent planning and organization skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication, and strong presentation skills
• Strong critical thinking and analytical skills
• Must be able to learn Laserfische for paying invoices/employee reimbursements.
• Basic computer and software skills are required, including, but not limited to Microsoft products such as Excel, Word, Adobe PDF, and Outlook
TO APPLY: Applications and copies of certificates/diplomas are being accepted at the Government Center – Human Resources Department, P.O Box 546 Red Lake, MN 56671 Phone (218) 679-1847 Fax (218) 679-4176