IT Support Assistant - Seven Clans Casino TRF
October 31, 2023
** EXTERNAL POSITION OPENING **
IT Support Assistant
Rate of Pay: DOQ
Location: Thief River Falls, MN
Opens: October 30, 2023
Closes: Open Until Filled
Under the general supervision of the IT Technician and the IT Director, the IT Support Assistant assists in maintaining, repairing, and troubleshooting desktop hardware and software packages; and also assists in supporting and maintaining various technology systems. The ideal candidate will be able to work diligently and accurately and will possess problem-solving skills in order to fix issues and ensure functionality.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Install computer software and hardware. Troubleshoot, identify and repair technology equipment.
• Assist with the coordination of purchases pertaining to computer software and hardware, telephone and other technology systems.
• Assist with maintaining data integrity and confidentiality on computer information systems. Assist with maintaining and monitoring reliable back-ups to prevent loss of information.
• Communicate with associates across the organization, management specialists, technical personnel and/or vendors to assist with problem solving and to ensure that technology needs are met for the streamlined success of projects.
PREFERRED MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
• Two-year certificate from college or technical school with a focus in Information Technology.
• Related experience with IT support, VOIP phones, Property Management Systems, POS Systems preferred with demonstrated abilities in providing support to end-users. On Call as needed.
SEND COMPLETE RESUME TO
firstname.lastname@example.org – Human Resources Office,
20595 Center St. E, Thief River Falls, MN 56701/ 1-800-881-0712