ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT - NATIVE CARE - OSHKIIMAAJITAHDAH
October 3, 2023
Open: September 29, 2023-Until filled.
The Administrative Assistant will provide administrative support to the Agriculture Director of Cultivation. This position works with highly confidential information and the assistant must be a self-starter, dependable, and disciplined employee who can multi-task and be a team player Reports to: Agriculture Director. Full-time position with benefits. Salary: DOQ
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES:
• Develops and maintains good working relationships with staff, programs, and vendors.
• Retrieve data and prepare ongoing reports for operational review.
• Assist with the development and submission of new business proposals.
• Schedules appointments and maintains calendars.
• Schedule and coordinate staff and other meetings.
• Prepare communications, such as memos, emails, invoices, reports, and other correspondence.
• Create and maintain filing systems, both electrical and physical.
• Manage accounts and perform bookkeeping.
• Assist with the purchase and coordination of office supplies.
• Management and organization of storage areas.
• Assist with operations requests, including deliveries and errands, as needed.
• Performs a variety of Administrative Assistant tasks to support the Agriculture Director.
• Work together as a team in accomplishing large tasks.
• Contribute to a fun, team-oriented, and challenging work environment in an innovative and pioneering atmosphere.
• Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
• Reliability and Trustworthiness
• Education/certification or experience with accounting/administration +
• Excellent communication skills
• Basic understanding of office control procedures
• Employment is contingent upon passing a pre-employment drug test and background check
• Abide by the Oshkiimaajitahdah Zero Tolerance Policy and Confidential Policy
• Availability to work occasional weekends and holidays
• Must have reliable transportation
• Native American Preference
TO APPLY: Applications and copies of certificates/diplomas are being accepted at the Government Center – Human Resources Department, P.O. Box 546, Red Lake, MN 56671 Phone (218) 679-1847