PT RECEPTIONIST- NORTHERN WINDS TREATMENT CENTER - RED LAKE CHEMICAL HEALTH PROGRAM
January 19, 2023
PT RECEPTIONIST- NORTHERN WINDS TREATMENT CENTER
RED LAKE CHEMICAL HEALTH PROGRAM
Open: January 19, 2023-Until filled
Greet visitors, answer telephones, and direct people and communications within program policy. Reports to Supervisor of Northern Winds Treatment Center. Part time position no benefits, Salary; DOQ
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
• Responsible for answering telephone and route calls to appropriate personnel all day.
• Greet visitors and refer to appropriate personnel.
• Arranges for meetings and travel for staff.
• Makes Xerox copies of all letters, memorandums and materials that are part of the Chemical Health Dependency department's business when necessary.
• Assist Counselor(s) with scheduling of activities.
• Ability to deal tactfully with the public.
• Must be punctual in work attendance.
• Maintain strict confidentiality at all times.
• Must refrain from all mood altering chemicals.
• Performs all other duties as assigned. Help out other staff. Do intakes. Transport clients.
o Make a schedule of appointments, matched to drivers and distribute it to all staff members.
• Must have at least (1) year of being chemical free.
• Must have a High School Diploma or GED.
• Must have valid Driver's License and Automobile Insurance.
• Must participate in mandatory alcohol/drug testing.
• Must be able to follow orders precisely and cooperate with other staff.
• Must be familiar with confidentiality rules and regulations.
• Knowledge of personal computers, and skill in using PC software.
• Knowledge of secretarial duties, use of equipment, etc., related to these functions.
TO APPLY: Applications and copies of certificates/diplomas are being accepted at the Government
Center – Human Resources Department, P.O. Box 546, Red Lake, MN 56671 Phone (218) 679-1847