ELECTRICIAN - RED LAKE FACILITIES MANAGEMENT
January 9, 2023
RED LAKE FACILITIES MANAGEMENT
Open: January 5, 2023
Close: January 25, 2023 @ 12:00 p.m.
Will be responsible for installing and repairing complex electrical control, wiring, and lighting systems working from a technical blueprint. Reports to Tribal Facilities Manager, Full-time position w/benefits, salary; $25.00
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
• Installing, maintaining, and repairing electrical control, wiring, and lighting systems.
• Reading technical diagrams and blueprints.
• Performing general electrical maintenance.
• Inspecting transformers, circuit breakers, and other electrical components.
• Troubleshooting electrical issues using appropriate testing devices.
• Repairing and replacing equipment, electrical wiring, and fixtures.
• Following National Electrical Code state and local building regulations.
• Performing circuit breaker corrective maintenance.
• Maintaining good knowledge of heating and air conditioning systems as well as various testing equipment.
• Maintain accurate records on material and labor used. Maintain inventory of district-owned tools, equipment, and materials
• Receive and complete work orders on time
• Performs other duties as assigned
• High school diploma.
• Valid driver's license
• Completion of electrician apprenticeship.
• Experience working as an electrician.
• Electrician degree or certification from a technical college.
• Deep electrical system, power generation, blueprints, maintenance, and repair knowledge.
• Experience in the renewable energy field.
• Advanced problem-solving skills from identification through root cause resolution
• Occasionally required to climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
TO APPLY: Applications and copies of certificates/diplomas are being accepted at the Government Center – Human Resources Department, P.O. Box 546, Red Lake, MN 56671 Phone (218) 679-1847