INVENTORY/ADMINISTRATION COORDINATOR - NATIVE CARE - OSHKIIMAAJITAHDAH
December 12, 2022
OPEN: December 9, 2022-Until filled.
The Inventory/Administrative Coordinator will maintain the organizations organic and non-organic inventories, ordering and supplying necessary items while maintaining accurate records of all procurements. Reports to Agriculture Director. Full-time position with benefits. Salary; DOQ.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES:
• Maintains consistent stock of inventory, ordering new stock up to pre-authorized limit as inventory dwindles.
• Assesses inventory reports and run through times to identify items in need of automatic, recurring delivery.
• Provides inventory reports to management as requested.
• Develops and maintains good working relationship with vendors.
• Maintains accurate daily records of goods received and shipments made.
• Manages and maintains inventory system under the direction of the Agriculture Director.
• Conducts frequent spot and partial audits of physical inventory.
• Assists with periodic (at least annual) physical inventory audits.
• Work together as a team in accomplishing large tasks
• Contribute to a fun, team-oriented, and challenging work environment in an innovative and pioneering atmosphere
• Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
• Reliability and Trustworthiness
• Education/certification or experience with accounting/administration +
• Excellent communication skills
• Basic understanding of inventory control procedures
• Employment is contingent upon passing a pre-employment drug test and background check
• Abide by the Oshkiimaajitahdah Zero Tolerance Policy and Confidential Policy
• Availability to work occasional weekends and holidays
• Must have reliable transportation
• Native American Preference
TO APPLY: Applications and copies of certificates/diplomas are being accepted at the Government Center – Human
Resources Department, P.O. Box 546, Red Lake, MN 56671 Phone (218) 679-1847