MAINTENANCE WORKER- PONEMAH - RED LAKE NATION BOYS & GIRLS CLUB
December 2, 2022
MAINTENANCE WORKER- PONEMAH
RED LAKE NATION BOYS & GIRLS CLUB
OPEN: December 1,2022-Until filled.
To maintain the facility, equipment and grounds, in a safe and secure environment in accordance with established policy and procedures. Reports to Executive Director, full time position with benefits, salary; DOQ.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES:
• Maintain a Preventive Maintenance system for all building systems, including boilers, air conditioners and air handling systems
• Coordinate snow removal in winter and maintain grounds in summer.
• Responsible for manual labor tasks involving in the cleaning of the building and equipment.
• Responsible for daily sweeping, mopping, dusting, and vacuuming.
• Responsible for polishing of office furniture, washing windows, walls, woodwork and doors.
• Responsible for assuring the bathroom(s) are clean and sanitary at all times.
• Responsible for ensuring maintenance supplies have been replenished in work areas as necessary.
• Responsible for reporting all incidents/accidents, no matter how minor to your supervisor immediately.
• Responsible for following all established safety procedures and precautions when performing maintenance services
• Ability to trouble shoot minor maintenance problems involving electrical, structural, plumbing, and equipment repair replacement.
• Performs routine plumbing repairs such as unstopping toilets and sinks, fixing water leaks, and leaking faucets.
• Other duties as assigned
• GED/High School Diploma
• Must be familiar with basic janitorial tools and equipment
• Able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds
• Must be well organized and self-directed in performing a variety of tasks
• Must be familiar with building operations including electrical, plumbing, computers, roofing, and low voltage systems
• Must possess a valid driver's license and automobile insurance
• Employment contingent upon successfully passing Pre-Employment Drug/Alcohol Test and Background Check
TO APPLY: Applications and copies of certificates/diplomas are being accepted at the Government Center – Human Resources Department, P.O. Box 546, Red Lake, MN 56671 Fax (218) 679-4176.