HUMAN RESOURCE SPECIALIST/TRAINER - Seven Clans Casinos – Red Lake, MN
September 23, 2022
HUMAN RESOURCE SPECIALIST/TRAINER
RATE OF PAY: Depending on qualifications
LOCATION: Seven Clans Casinos – Red Lake, MN
OPEN: September 22, 2022
CLOSES: October 7, 2022
Under the general supervision of the Human Resource Manager, is a full-time position and is responsible to conduct training sessions of Seven Clans Casino Red Lake.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Designs courses, prepares outlines and syllabus to meet training needs of operations.
• Gains participation within offered courses.
• Conducts employee orientation programs and other in-house training as assigned.
• Assists in setting up and coordinating conferences along with communicating and promoting programs to staff.
• Assists in identifying training needs and formulating training plans, goals and objectives.
• Assists with incorporating training policies and procedures.
• Assists in selecting and utilizes appropriate training methods to include: individual's, group, lectures, demonstrations, simulations, role playing, etc.
• Monitors department progress and success ongoing, offers suggestions for improvement.
• Follows up on attendees to reinforce training materials and evaluate training courses.
• Assists in the selection of training materials and evaluate training courses.
• Assists in maintaining the Training Library including inventory, issuance, tracking and return.
It is required that the Trainer have at least a two (2) year degree or a high school diploma or GED with related experience.
SEND COMPLETE APPLICATION/RESUME/TRANSFER REQUEST TO:
Sheila M. Erickson, Human Resource Manager
218-679-2500 ext. 16040