General Education Paraprofessionals (2 openings) RLEC - Red Lake Schools
July 26, 2022
Employment Opportunity Posted: 07/25/2022 – 08/05/2022
Position Description: General Education Paraprofessionals (2 openings) RLEC
Bargaining Group: Minnesota School Employees Association
Terms: Fulltime – 9-month employee
Major Position Duties:
1. Lunchroom and supervision duty
2. Assist in both indoor and outdoor play and sports with students
3. Laminating and duplicating materials
4. Escort students to and from classrooms to other locations
5. Personal care as needed
6. Other responsibilities:
a. Prompt daily attendance at school
b. Filing materials
c. At the direction of principal designee, contact parents for meetings, mail correspondence, make arrangements for field trips
d. Attendance at staff meetings
7. Other duties as assigned
1. Associates Degree, 64 college credits or passed Para-pro Exam.
2. CPI Training, First Aid Training and CPR Training preferred.
3. Previous experience working with students identified with Developmental Delays
5. Good communication, computer and organizational skills, personal appearance and a cooperative attitude required.
6. Willingness to assist where needed and the ability to establish good working relationships is essential.
To apply send complete District application, cover letter, resume, and credentials to: Human Resources, Red Lake School District #38, PO Box 499, Red Lake, MN 56671. Veterans Preference and Native American Preference.