EXECUTIVE HOST - Seven Clans Casino – Thief River Falls, MN
July 14, 2022
** EXTERNAL POSITION OPENING **
RATE OF PAY: Depending upon experience
LOCATION: Seven Clans Casino – Thief River Falls, MN
OPENS: July 13, 2022
CLOSES: Until Filled
Under the direct supervision of the Marketing Manager, the Executive Host is responsible to pivotal in serving the needs of VIP guests and is responsible for greeting guests, answering questions, providing directions and amenity information, performing administrative functions, issuing comps within policy standards, routinely walking the casino floor and making contacts with all guests, and building relationships
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: • Target, acquire and retain casino players.
• Execute VIP promotions & events, tournaments and other special functions.
• Knowledge and ability to perform necessary functions on KCMS & InnQuest (Room Master).
• Communicate with coded/assigned players via personal interaction, e-mail, and phone.
• Strong grammatical and computer skills including Microsoft Office Applications and proper formatting of emails and letters.
• Create a friendly, comfortable and exciting environment for guests.
• Handle and resolve customer concerns in an effective and courteous manner.
• Maintain confidentiality at all times and refrain from discussing guest accounts with other guests.
• Work seamlessly with other departments including, but not limited to, food & beverage, hotel, slots, players club and others to resolve issues or in ways to best serve our VIP guests.
• Maintain a flexible work schedule at all times including working evenings, weekends, and holidays regularly. • Be available and reachable at all times via cellular phone and email for guests and management whether on the property or not. – will need a company phone with email access.
• Communicate with fellow hosts prior to any vacations or absences to ensure coded/assigned players have a contact source at all times.
• Support, carry out, and implement management processes and decisions without deviation.
• Spend 80% of workday walking the casino floor and communicating with players of all levels to build loyalty to the property. Spend 20% of workday responding to emails, voicemail messages, and coordinating with VIP Reps and other departments to ensure comp meals and rooms are set up properly prior to a guest's stay.
• All other duties as assigned.
High school diploma or GED preferred. Technical school or formal apprenticeship may be required. The ability to read and write English and understand both written and verbal instructions. Requires the knowledge, skills, and abilities to work with department related software/hardware systems and/or other support equipment. Three to five years of direct customer or guest services work experience dealing in person and on the telephone directly with customers would be preferable.
SEND COMPLETE RESUME/TRANSFER REQUEST TO:
firstname.lastname@example.org Human Resources Office,
20595 Center St E. Thief River Falls, MN 56701 1800-881-0712