COMMUNITY HEALTH WORKER - URBAN OFFICES - OMBIMINDWAA GIDINAWEMAAGANINAADOG (FAMILY & CHILDREN SERVICES)
June 27, 2022
COMMUNITY HEALTH WORKER URBAN OFFICES
(FAMILY & CHILDREN SERVICES)
OPEN: June 23, 2022-Until Filled.
Be a part of our growing Adult Services Team in the Urban Area. Red Lake Nation's Ombimindwaa Gidinawemaaganinaadog is seeking a full time Community Health Worker to provide services in home and community based settings in the Urban area. Assist Adult Services Team in connecting to coordinating appropriate services for relatives. Provide support to both the Public Health Nurse and Peer Recovery Specialist as needed. Maintain accurate detailed reports and records. Attend trainings as needed and other duties as assigned. Reports to Executive Director of Ombimindwaa Gidinawemaaganinaadog. This position is full-time w/benefits must be open to some evening and weekend work as needed. Salary; DOQ.
• High school diploma or GED
• Must have a current CHW Community Health Worker Certificate
• Must have a valid Minnesota driver's license and insurance
• Excellent organizational skills
• Maintain strict confidentiality
• Good knowledge of the Urban Red Lake families and community
• Must pass background check and random drug screenings
TO APPLY: Applications, Resumes and copies of certificates are accepted at the Government Center- Human Resources Department, PO Box 546, Red Lake, MN 56671 – Fax (218) 679-4176.