Part-time ECFE Teacher -
June 8, 2022
Posted 6/7/2022 until filled
Red Lake School District #38 is accepting applications for a part-time ECFE Teacher:
JOB TITLE: Early Childhood Family Education Teacher, beginning the 2022-2023 SY BUILDING: Districtwide REPORTS TO: Director of Special Services & Building Principals JOB PURPOSE: The ECFE Teacher shall structure, implement, direct instruction and facilitate learning for children Birth – 5 years old and their parents/guardians.
The ECFE Teacher shall;
1. Possess a Bachelor of Arts degree in Early Childhood Education or a closely related field from an accredited university.
2. Must possess a valid Minnesota teaching license in the areas of Early Childhood Family Education and/or Parent Education or be eligible to receive such licensure
3. Have prior teaching experience in Early Childhood Education.
4. Have a strong moral character and work ethic.
1. Experience as a teacher at this level and experience with Native American children is preferred.
JOB DUTIES AND REPONSIBILITES
1. Demonstrate knowledge of foundational processes for students and families in Early Childhood Family Education.
2. Demonstrate ability to use and apply a wide variety of instructional practices, teaching strategies, and curriculum materials to support instruction across content areas.
3. Demonstrate ability to use a variety of assessments and strategies to plan and implement instruction.
4. Demonstrate knowledge and application of MN Standards and Benchmarks in instruction and curriculum.
5. Demonstrate experience in analyzing and interpreting formative and summative data.
6. Demonstrate effective oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
7. Demonstrate an interest and willingness to work as an effective member of professional learning teams, grade level teams, and participate as a contributing member on Site committees.
8. Demonstrate an understanding of differentiated instruction to meet the needs of all students.
9. Demonstrate an understanding and ability to implement data driven decision making and data driven instruction.
1. Engages and supports students and families in learning by providing for a variety of learning styles and ability levels.
2. Creates and maintains effective environments for student learning.
3. Understands and organize subject matter for student learning focusing upon the standards outlined in the state content and site curriculum standards.
4. Effectively plans standard-based instruction and designs learning experiences for all students. Employs technology as appropriate to enhance instruction.
5. Develops as a professional educator.
6. Communicates effectively with students and parents.
7. Supports and abides by school and District policies and procedures.
8. Performs extracurricular duties as assigned.
9. Performs other related duties as assigned.
SKILLS AND ABILITES:
1. Utilizes proper English usage, grammar, punctuation, spelling, and English speaking skills.
2. Knowledge of District policies, rules, and regulations.
3. Works with students, District personnel, and general public in a pleasant and cooperative manner.
4. Understands and follows complex oral and written instruction and completes assignments in an independent manner.
5. Analyzes situation and takes appropriate action regarding routine/emergency procedural matters without immediate supervision.
6. Plans, organizes, and coordinates assigned tasks to meet established timelines.
7. Maintains professional confidentiality and works collaboratively with peers.
8. Possesses knowledge of technology to present lessons, communicate with others, and keep records.
1. Stand, walk, bend over, kneel, crouch, reach, overhead, grasp, push, and pull. Move, lift, and/or carry up to 30 lbs. to should height.
2. Repetitive use of hands (i.e. fine manipulation, simple grasping, and power grasping).
3. Stand, sit, and/or walk for extended periods of time.
4. Demonstrates normal depth perception.
5. Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard or typewriter, operate standard office equipment, and use a telephone.
6. See and read a computer screen and printed matter with or without visual aids.
VERIFCATION OF COMPETENCY:
1. District application and professional resume completed
2. Provide documentation of licensure credentials.
3. Provide the letters of reference from education professionals.
To apply send complete District application, cover letter, resume, and credentials to: Human Resources, Red Lake School District #38, PO Box 499, Red Lake, MN 56671, fax to (218)679-2321, or email to email@example.com