Red Lake Nation News - Babaamaajimowinan (Telling of news in different places)

Police: Moorhead family members died from carbon monoxide toxicity

Detectives found a carbon monoxide detector in a laundry room cabinet detached from the wall and with a battery removed

 

December 23, 2021

Hernandez family

Belin Hernandez and Marleny Pinto with children Breylin, Mike and Marbely, who were found dead in their Moorhead home Dec. 18.

Seven Moorhead family members found dead Saturday in their duplex died of carbon monoxide poisoning, Police Chief Shannon Monroe said Wednesday.

Police found the Hernandez family during an evening welfare check after relatives had not heard from them since Dec. 16, Monroe said during a news conference.

"Most were in their beds and appeared to be sleeping," he said.

https://www.startribune.com/police-moorhead-hernandez-pinto-family-members-died-from-carbon-monoxide-poisoning/600129631/

 

Reader Comments(0)

 
 

Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2021