4-AMERICORPS MEMBERS - Red Lake AmeriCorps (Service to New Scholars)
November 19, 2021
Red Lake AmeriCorps (Service to New Scholars)
OPEN: November 19, 2021-Until filled
Provide school readiness to preschoolers at the Red Lake Head Start Program at various sites; Red Lake, Ponemah, St. Mary's, Immersion Pre-school. The goal of the program is also to provide a meaningful experience of services for the Red Lake Band of Chippewa Indians.
Report to Director, part-time positions, salary; Bi-weekly stipend.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Be present and ready to work to meet Program obligations
• Recognizing situations requiring more effort, taking the initiative to perform these tasks, and satisfying responsibilities in a timely manner
• Capable of managing multiple duties while determining proper priorities and keeping tasks in perspective and balance
• Responsive to organizational and individual needs while demonstrating strong performance standards
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION:
• 18+ years of age
• GED/High School Diploma or able to obtain by completion of program
• Strong writing and speaking skills
• Dependable and reliable
• MUST BE WILLING TO COMMIT TO A YEAR OF SERVICE
• Employment contingent upon successfully passing Pre-Employment Drug/Alcohol Test and Background Check
TO APPLY: Applications and copies of certificates/diplomas accepted at Government Center – Human Resources Department, P.O. Box 546, Red Lake, MN 56671 – Phone (218) 679-1847 Fax (218)-679-4176.