QUALITY IMPROVEMENT-ASSURANCE SPECIALIST - OMBIMINDWAA GIDINAWEMAAGANINAADOG (RED LAKE FAMILY & CHILDREN SERVICES)
October 20, 2021
QUALITY IMPROVEMENT-ASSURANCE SPECIALIST
(RED LAKE FAMILY & CHILDREN SERVICES)
Open: October 20, 2021
Closing: November 16, 2021 @12:00 p.m.
Ombimindwaa provides and arranges an array of culturally based intensive helping and healing services to families. This position is responsible for all quality improvement operations and training of the American Indian Child Welfare Initiative (AICWI). This is an administration level position which will oversee all aspects of quality improvement and assurance and training within Ombimindwaa. Maintaining regulatory compliance through chart and claim audits, developing programming with leadership to meet the need of stakeholders, ensuring revenue is streamlined and maximized, overseeing staff productivity, serving as an assistant to the electronic health record lead administrator, and constantly seeking opportunities to improve quality in all facets of Ombimindwaa programming (both clinical and administrative) are regular duties of this position. Reports to Director, full time position with benefits, salary; DOQ.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES:
• This position is responsible for ensuring compliance on regulatory standards at the tribal, state, and federal level
• Responsible for reviewing and performing compliance audits and reporting results and recommendations to Ombimindwaa leadership
• Responsible for providing training to Ombimindwaa staff to ensure competencies in compliance areas
• This position is responsible for streamlining revenue and developing processes to ensure an efficient revenue cycle
• This position is responsible for developing and implementing quality improvement plans throughout Ombimindwaa as identified by leadership, staff, and community
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Knowledge of regulatory standards
• Knowledge of quality improvement methodologies
• Knowledge of third-party healthcare billing, requirements, and reimbursements
• Knowledge of health care administration operations
• Bachelor's degree in health care administration, business administration, or related filed with 6 years of related experience; or
• Associate degree in health care administration, business administration, or related field with 8 years of related experience; or
• 4 years' experience working with health care administration, business administration, or experience that includes quality improvement, health care management, and related areas.
• Ability to pass criminal background check
• Ability to pass drug screening and remain free from substance abuse issues during employment
• Employment is contingent upon passing a pre-employment drug test and background check.
TO APPLY: Applications and copies of certificates/diplomas accepted at Government Center – Human Resources Department, P.O. Box 546, Red Lake, MN 56671 –Phone (218) 679-1847 Fax (218) 679-4176.