LONG TERM CARE SOCIAL WORKER - RED LAKE FAMILY & CHILDREN'S SERVICES
October 7, 2021
LONG TERM CARE SOCIAL WORKER
RED LAKE FAMILY & CHILDREN'S SERVICES
Open: October 7, 2021– Until Filled.
Ombimindwaa Gidinawemaaganinaadog provides and arranges an array of culturally based intensive helping and healing services to families that is supportive and understanding of individual, family, and community needs; engaging families through a strength-based lens that is family centered, respects the dignity and worth of families, and promotes respect and self-determination. This position is responsible for assisting eligible individuals obtain Home and Community Based Services under the AC/EW and CADI waivers as well as assisting the Adult Protection team. Reports to Executive Director and Adult Protection/Vulnerable Adult Program, full-time position with benefits, salary; DOQ.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Assist individuals with obtaining Home and Community Based Services under the Medicaid Waivers (AC/EW,CADI)
• Coordination and Case Management of waivered services
o MNChoice Assesments
• Other duties as assigned
• Knowledge of Anishinaabe customs and the Red Lake Nation community
• Bachelor's degree in social work plus at least one year of HCBS experience or;
• Bachelor's degree in nursing with current licensure as a registered nurse along with public health certification plus at least one year of HCBS experience or;
• Degree in a closely related field plus at least one year of HCBS experience or;
• Current licensed RN (without a PHN) plus two years of HCBS experience
• Valid Minnesota Driver's license and auto insurance
• Pre-Employment Drug/Alcohol Test and Background Check
TO APPLY: Applications and copies of certificates/diplomas are being accepted at the Government Center – Human Resources Department, P.O. Box 546, Red Lake, MN 56671 Phone (218) 679-1847. Fax (218) 679-4176.