REGULATORY AGENT - RED LAKE GAMING COMMISSION
September 29, 2021
RED LAKE GAMING COMMISSION
Open: September 27, 2021
Closing: October 22, 2021 @ 12:00 p.m.
Observes and assists Red Lake's Gaming Operations to ensure compliance at the gaming facilities as required per Tribal, State and Federal gaming regulations and the Casinos Policies and Procedures. Reports to Director, full-time positions w/benefits, Salary; DOQ.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Responsible to ensure the Tribe's compliance in accordance with Tribal, State and Federal gaming regulations and the Casinos Policies and Procedures
• Physically maintain a presence on the casino floors to observe gaming activities and ensuring continued compliance with Tribal, State and Federal gaming regulations
• Observes and reports on any compliance concerns/issues and other matters as directed by the Director
• Works very closely with the slot departments at all 3 facilities
• Ensures that the strictest of confidentiality is maintained at all times
• Other duties as assigned
• High School Diploma/GED
• Minimum of two (2) year surveillance, security or slots department experience
• Must have adequate knowledge of Tribal, State and Federal gaming regulations
• Must have the ability to perform assigned job duties under constant time pressures
• Must be detail orientated and self-motivated
• Must maintain excellent attendance
• Must be a team player but also able to work independently as needed
• Must be energetic, organized, and reliable
• Must maintain accurate records and logs and submit daily reports to the Director
• Must be available and willing to report to work for any shift assigned
• Must be available to be on call 24/7
• Cannot gamble at any Red Lake Gaming facility
• Must have a Valid Driver's License (Requirement)
• Employment is contingent upon passing a pre-employment drug test and comprehensive background check.
TO APPLY: Applications and copies of certificates are accepted at Government Center – Human Resources Department, PO Box 546, Red Lake, MN 56671 – Fax (218) 679-4176.