PROJECT DIRECTOR - MINO BIMAADIZIWIN WELLNESS CLINIC MINNEAPOLIS
September 8, 2021
MINO BIMAADIZIWIN WELLNESS CLINIC MINNEAPOLIS
Open: September 7, 2021 – Until filled
The Project Director provides overall oversight of the Pediatric Mental Health program and grant, and supports integration across the internal and external partners. Provides clinical direction and supervision of programming, and serves as an advocate for advancement of healthy Native American children, families and communities. The Project Director reports to the Director of the Mino Bimaadiziwin Wellness Clinic. Full-Time position with benefits, Salary; DOQ.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES:
• Provides leadership, strategic, direction, and oversight of Pediatric Mental Health program. Facilitates, development, implementation and management of program and services to reduce health disparities.
• Promotes culturally specific evidence-based and promising practices and ensures compliance with clinical guidelines, standards and requirements
• Strategically identifies the needs and gaps in services and creates plans to address the gaps
• Oversees measurement of service outcomes and research initiatives and manages for results
• Ensures the maintenance of clinical records and statistical data according to the needs of the program and payers, and consistent with the privacy rules
• Responsible for reviewing and ensuring the relevance, accuracy, and timeliness of data and reporting for purposes of accountability and client outcomes
• Monitors and controls financial transactions and budget. Develops financial resources on behalf of the organization, including fundraising, writing proposals, building relationships with potential funders and philanthropic organizations, and engaging in related activities
• Oversees and supervises program clinical providers, staff, volunteers, and postdoctoral and student interns. Responsible for a full range of supervisory activities including hiring, training, coaching and development, and providing performance evaluation.
• Oversees and improves the coordination and continuity of mental health care, working with internal and external providers to improve the health and wellbeing of clients
• Current Licensed Mental Health Professional (LICSW, LMFT, LP, LPCC) in good standing in the state of Minnesota. Approved Supervisor for pre-licensed candidates. Doctoral degree strongly preferred
• 7+ years of progressive professional experience of direct patient care and electronic health record proficiency. Direct experience working with Native American communities is highly recommended
• 5+ years of experience in administration and management of programs and services in the field of public health, behavioral health or human services. Excellence in organizational management with the ability to develop and manage high performing teams, set and achieve strategic objectives, and manage a budget
• High level of knowledge and understanding, especially as it relates to connecting programs to funding, creatively generating other resources, and building strategic partnerships
TO APPLY: Applications and copies of certificates/diplomas are being accepted at the Government Center – Human Resources Department, P.O. Box 546, Red Lake, MN 56671 Phone (218) 679-1847