FRONT LINE CASHIERS - Seven Clans Casinos-Red Lake, MN
April 5, 2021
*EXTERNAL POSITION OPENINGS**
FRONT LINE CASHIERS
Seven Clans Casinos-Red Lake, MN
OPENS: April 5, 2021
CLOSES: Until Filled
Under the supervision of the prevailing Cage/Vault Supervisor is responsible to assist guests with monetary transactions for Seven Clans Casino/RL.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Secures necessary information from guests and associates before making exchanges of coins, currency, tokens, coupons or processing jackpot payouts.
• Exchanges American and Canadian currency, coin, tokens, coupons and/or chips with customers and other employees of the organization.
• Responsible to ensure timely service is provided to all guests. Acknowledges and responds to guests immediately.
• Verifies accuracy of all transactions.
• Enters information in audit machine; operates machinery to redeem coin.
• Records all internal transfers and completes paperwork as necessary.
• Balances bankroll at shift end; prepares all necessary paperwork.
• Operates jet sort machine to count change.
• Responsible for timely service in a friendly manner for all guests and associates.
Must have a High School Diploma or GED with experience in the Cage & Vault.
SEND COMPLETE RESUME TO:
email@example.com - Human Resources Office,
10200 Hwy 89, Red Lake MN 56671 - 218-679-2500