AUTO TECHNICIAN-SHOP MANAGER-TRAINER - OSHKIIMAAJITAHDAH INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY/AUTOMOTIVE TRAINING CENTER
April 5, 2021
AUTO TECHNICIAN-SHOP MANAGER-TRAINER
OSHKIIMAAJITAHDAH INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY/AUTOMOTIVE TRAINING CENTER
Open: April 1, 2021
Closing: April 16, 2021 @ 12:00 p.m.
Auto Shop Manager oversees all business and administrative aspects of the service center. Including technician duties, hiring, training basic automotive skills, evaluating technicians and support staff, keeping and maintaining inventory, aware of price fluctuations and marketing responsibilities. Other duties as assigned. Full-time position w/benefits, salary; DOQ.
Essential Responsibilities & Duties:
• Assess vehicles to accurately diagnose and repair issues
• Provide routine inspections of vehicles and inform clients of any issues
• Communicate with clients to determine best plan to achieve vehicle needs
• Practice and ensure safety precautions at all times
• Training basic automotive skills to Oshkiimaajitahdah clients
• High School Diploma/GED
• ASE Certified preferred or equivalent experience
• 5 Years shop management
• Excellent customer service skills
• Knowledge of tools and Equipment required to conduct all repairs
• Ability to operate diagnostic tools as needed
• Valid Driver's License
• Employment contingent upon successfully passing Pre-Employment Drug/Alcohol Screen and Background Check
TO APPLY: Applications and copies of certificates are accepted at Government Center – Human Resources Department, PO Box 546, Red Lake, MN 56671 – Fax (218) 679-4176.