3-CHILD SUPPORT CASE MANAGERS - OSHKIIMAAJITAHDAH
March 15, 2021
3-CHILD SUPPORT CASE MANAGERS
Open: March 15, 2021-Until Filled
Responsible for all management, initiation, enforcement, reviewing, and modifications of child support cases. Reports to Lead Case Manager and Executive Director, full time with benefits, salary; DOQ.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Reviews and processes all applications
• Analyzes cases to determine appropriate action
• Obtains necessary documents for case file; i.e., birth certificate, social security cards, enrollment verification, court orders, parentage affidavits, etc.
• Initiate actions to establish paternity, enforcement and modification of child support orders
• Calculates child support obligations
• Regular monitoring and review of on-going cases for compliance
• Continually updates all actions in the State of MN PRISM child support database system.
• Conducts interviews and maintains constant client contact with custodial and non-custodial parent by phone, mail, and in-person
• Assist with the preparation and processing of legal documents for Court
• Conducts inter-jurisdictional activities and tasks
• Works closely with Tribal Courts staff – Clerk of Court and others
• DNA collection for paternity establishment
• Performs other duties as assigned
• High School Diploma/GED.
• Associates of Arts (AA) degree preferred or Administrative Support Diploma.
• At least three (3) year experience and/or training, which must include client based interaction.
• Must possess excellent organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks.
• Must possess excellent verbal, written, and computer skills using Microsoft software (Word, Excel, Access, etc.)
• Must be able to handle stressful situations in a professional manner.
• Ability to work cooperatively with Federal, State, County, and other Tribal agencies on a daily basis.
• Must be knowledgeable of the Minnesota Data Privacy Act and Red Lake Nation Tribal Code, specifically pertaining to Family Law/Child Support.
• Valid Minnesota Driver's License and current auto insurance
• Must be bonded, trustworthy and dependable
• Sign a Program Confidentiality Statement and understand penalties for any violations.
• Must be willing and able to travel
• Employment contingent upon successfully passing Pre-Employment Drug/Alcohol Test and Background Check
TO APPLY: Applications (w/resumes attached) are being accepted at the Red Lake Human Resources Department, P.O. Box 546, Red Lake, MN 56671 Phone (218) 679-1847 *Fax (218) 679-4176.