Assessment Coordinator - CHEMICAL HEALTH PROGRAMS
February 2, 2021
CHEMICAL HEALTH PROGRAMS
Open: February 1, 2021-Until filled
Workings directly with clients, assuring Rule 25 are scheduled as well as assisting with files and reports, reports to program supervisor. Salary$14.00 starting, merit $1.00 after 90 day probation period. $15.00 per hour
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
• Use of proper forms, data collection, intake and worksheets.
• Prepare data collection forms, service reports and quarterly reports that are summarized or as devised from program staff.
• Attend all training and/or workshops and meetings at required.
• Provide Rule 25 Assessments.
• Must assess and diagnose client needs.
• Must be willing to work with all other agencies involved.
• Maintain appointment book.
• Must send mail out reminders to clients about scheduled appointments.
• Work along with Corrections, Probation Officers, Courts, & FCS
• Maintain update jail list requiring rule 25 from Red Lake Corrections
• Coordinate assessments that are involved with Civil Commitment cases.
• Must abide by confidentiality rules and regulations at all times.
• Able to commit to a Monday morning for walk-ins to coordinate assessments.
• Data collecting for assessments for youth and adults
• Others duties as assigned.
• High school diploma or GED
• Must have a valid Minnesota Driver's license and auto insurance
• Knowledge of the placement agencies
• Participation in training is mandatory
• Must have at least one (1) year sobriety
• Knowledge of computers and software
• Must be a Rule 25 Assessor
• Must refrain from all mood altering chemicals
• Must be familiar with confidentiality rules and regulations
• Must participate in mandatory alcohol/drug testing when called upon
• Employment contingent upon successfully passing Pre-Employment Drug/Alcohol Test and Background Check
TO APPLY: Applications and copies of certificates/diplomas are being accepted at the Government Center – Human Resources Department, P.O. Box 546, Red Lake, MN 56671 Phone (218) 679-1847.