(2) MALE COUNSELORS – (FULL-TIME) CHEMICAL HEALTH PROGRAMS- PWF OUTPATIENT
February 2, 2021
(2) MALE COUNSELORS – (FULL-TIME)
CHEMICAL HEALTH PROGRAMS- PWF OUTPATIENT
Counsels and assist clients in the development of treatment plans and reaching goals. Reports to the Supervisor of PWF Program. Starting $14.00 per hour, merit $1.00 after completing 90-day probation period.
Essential Responsibilities & Duties:
• Assist clients in the development of treatment plans, goals and make periodic revisions when necessary.
• Conduct client intake; assist in the orientation of all new clients.
• Maintain an active caseload and update current client files; responsible for recording and reporting all encounters with clients.
• Conduct lectures, individual, group and family counseling sessions on scheduled days.
• Must be able to report on required forms for funding agencies.
• Respond to referrals made by other social services agencies.
• Inform court advocate of all court referrals.
• Demonstrate the use of visual aides' equipment when needed.
• Make proper referrals for the best interest of the client; provide information and referrals to clients when necessary.
• Attend all training and workshops as scheduled.
• Conduct Rule 25 Assessments.
• Be on call 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
• Maintain strict confidentiality of all clients at all times pursuant to 245G
• Refrain from mood-altering chemicals.
• Submit to mandatory alcohol & drug testing.
• Requests and/or changes in daily job duties will need supervisor's approval.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Must have at least one (1) years sobriety;
• Must be a High School diploma or GED.
• Have knowledge of 12 – step AA Program.
• Must have valid driver's license and auto insurance.
• At least one (1) year counseling experience.
• Must be a certified Rule 25 Assessor.
• Must have knowledge of DAANES forms.
• UMICAD level I, II, III
• Employment contingent upon successfully passing Pre-Employment Drug/Alcohol Test and Background Check.