1-SECURITY GUARD (PART TIME) - (MARS Medication Assisted Recovery Services) - CHEMICAL HEALTH PROGRAMS
December 30, 2020
1-SECURITY GUARD (PART TIME)
(MARS Medication Assisted Recovery Services)
CHEMICAL HEALTH PROGRAMS
Open: December 30, 2020-Until filled
Patrol/protect the MARS Building, property, staff, records, and equipment. Reports to Program Manager, (32 hours) part-time position, salary DOQ
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
• Control access to consumer facility through the admittance process; assists visitors with a legitimate need to gain entry to the facility; screens visitors and consumer employees in an efficient manner in order to expedite their admittance to the facility and staff.
• Provide an atmosphere that all consumer employees and visitors respond to and know that their needs are cared about; provides a courteous, respectful and pleasant interaction with each consumer employee and visitor as perceived from their point of view; present a good image of the consumer and its security department.
• Communicate in a manner that is open, honest and responsive in all situations; to the extent authorized, provides information regarding the facility and surrounding area as requested by visitors.
• Monitors entrances and exits; prevents unapproved or unlawful entry; controls entrances, the movement of people and vehicles, and parking; operates a gate and examines vehicle contents; in a calm manner directs persons who cause a disturbance to leave the building and property.
• Patrols assigned site on foot; checks for unsafe conditions, hazards, unlocked doors, security violations, blocked ingress and egress, mechanical problems, and unauthorized persons; inspects buildings and grounds using appropriate equipment and protective gear.
• Prepares logs or reports as required; writes or types reports or enters information into computer using standard grammar; inspects security control logs and takes action as required.
• Responds to incidents of fire, medical emergency, bomb threat, flooding, water discharge, hazardous materials, inclement weather, and other incidents or conditions following procedures established for post, by the company, or through training or certification.
• Assures that all property removal is conducted within appropriate policy requirements and in accordance with consumer standards; identifies consumer products or materials among items carried by consumer employees or visitors.
• Carries out specific tasks and duties of a similar nature and scope as required for the assigned post.
• Must be able to work any shift including weekend, night and holidays; and extended hours.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• High School Diploma/G.E.D Certificate.
• Must possess a minimum of two-year experience as a security guard.
• Valid Driver's License
• Employment contingent upon successfully passing Pre-Employment Drug/Alcohol Test and Background Check
TO APPLY: Applications and copies of certificates/diplomas are being accepted at the Government Center – Human Resources Department, P.O. Box 546, Red Lake, MN 56671 Phone (218) 679-1847.