CUSTODIAN/MAINTENANCE WORKER - CHEMICAL HEALTH PROGRAMS - Medicated Assisted Recovery Services
October 29, 2020
CHEMICAL HEALTH PROGRAMS
Medicated Assisted Recovery Services
Open: October 29, 2020-Until filled
Responsible to clean, repair and maintain in and outside areas of the Red Lake Chemical Health Program- MARS and reports to Program Manager, part-time position, salary: $10.00 hourly.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
• Responsible for following maintenance schedule/instructions from maintenance supervisor and as outlined in the established maintenance policies and procedures manual
• Performs routine maintenance on grounds, parking areas, driveways, by cutting, trimming, policing, sweeping as necessary or as directed
• Performs routine maintenance and repair on the facility and equipment to include, plumbing, plastering, electrical, carpentry, mechanical as directed
• Responsible for following all established safety procedures and precautions when performing maintenance services
• Responsible for replacing burned out light bulbs, to include, exit lights, overhead lights, fluorescent lights, room call lights and for performing housekeeping duties in very high places
• Responsible for servicing heating and cooling units/systems as specified by the manufacturer and in compliance with established policies and procedures
• Responsible for reporting equipment malfunctions or breakdowns defective equipment, and all unsafe/hazardous conditions to supervisor immediately
• Responsible for assuring that work assignment areas are clean, and equipment, tools and supplies are properly stored before leaving such areas on breaks, lunch and at the end of the work day
• Responsible for keeping work area(s) free of hazardous conditions, (i.e., grease/oil spills, excess supplies, equipment, etc.) to assure that all established safety rules/regulations are followed at all times
• Sweeps, mops, waxes, dusts, clean and polishes office furniture and washes windows, walls, woodwork and metal fixtures and doors, empties wastebaskets, collects and disposes of trash, cleans and disinfects toilet facilities and replenishes soaps, towels, paper, etc.
• Other duties as assigned.
• High school diploma or G.E.D. Certificate.
• Must exercise good judgment in performance of daily routine janitorial duties and follow established work schedules, have the ability to operate a variety of mechanical tools, equipment and machinery.
• Familiarity with the Data Privacy Act and be of high stable character with the proven ability to maintain strict standards of behavior and confidentiality
• Must have a valid Minnesota driver's license and provide proof of a clean driving record
• Employment contingent upon successfully passing Pre-Employment Drug/Alcohol Test and Background Check
TO APPLY: Applications and copies of certificates/diplomas are being accepted at the Government Center – Human Resources Department, P.O. Box 546, Red Lake, MN 56671 Phone (218) 679-1847.