ASSISTANT COMMUNITY COORDINATOR-LITTLE ROCK - RED LAKE BAND OF CHIPPEWA INDIANS
October 16, 2020
ASSISTANT COMMUNITY COORDINATOR-LITTLE ROCK
RED LAKE BAND OF CHIPPEWA INDIANS
Open: October 16, 2020
Closing: October 29, 2020 @ 12:00 p.m. (Noon)
Assist Little Rock District Community Coordinator in carrying out activities for the Little Rock District Community. Reports to the Little Rock District Representatives, full time with benefits, salary; DOQ.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Daily maintenance of the Little Rock Community Center; i.e., sweeping, mopping, washing walls, cleaning restrooms, cleaning kitchen area, cleaning appliances-oven-stoves-refrigerator, cleanings kitchen cabinets.
• Assist all families with wakes, cleaning, mopping, hauling garbage, clean bathrooms, kitchen area, and main center area after each service(s).
• Assist with scheduling the Little Rock Community Center functions.
• Assist in keeping outside grounds clean and cut.
• Assist in shopping for community scheduled events.
• Must keep Little Rock Community Center clean at all times.
• Assist with the development of community activities.
• Assist with the public relations to get residents involved in/through purposeful activities.
• Assist with seeing that activities are regularly scheduled each week with programs posted one (1) week in advance.
• Assist the community members in identifying additional activities and needs where improvement of services can be accomplished.
• Attend all community meetings.
• Open and close Little Rock Community Center as assigned.
• Schedules hours are from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., some evenings and weekends required.
• Must have pre-approved leave at all times.
• Must call/notify immediate Supervisor; when taking leave or tardy.
• Must abide by strictest confidentiality at all times.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• High School Diploma/GED.
• Respectful communications with community
• Able to give presentations to the community
• Must have computer knowledge and possess excellent record keeping skills
• Must be an enrolled member of the Little Rock District
• Must have a valid Minnesota State issued driver's license.
• Employment contingent upon successfully passing Pre-Employment Drug/Alcohol Test and Background Check
TO APPLY: Applications (w/resumes attached) are being accepted at the Red Lake Human Resources Department, P.O. Box 546, Red Lake, MN 56671 Phone (218) 679-1847 *Fax (218) 679-4176.