Family Drug Court Case Manager - RED LAKE NATION TRIBAL COURTS
September 29, 2020
Family Drug Court Case Manager
RED LAKE NATION TRIBAL COURTS
Open: September 29, 2020
Closing: October 16, 2020 @ 12:00 p.m.
The Case Manager is responsible for identifying, screening, motivating and monitoring Participants as well as linking them with appropriate mentors and services. The Case manager shall also share weekly updates with the Family Drug Court Team, reports to Court Administrator; full-time position w/benefits, salary; DOQ.
Essential Responsibilities & Duties:
• Responsible for collecting information from Tribal Prosecution upon identification of a possible referral.
• Responsible for preparing and presenting documents for Family Drug Court Client Screening Team, along with obtaining all release of information forms signed by participants.
• Responsible for the monitoring of compliance and progress of participants in the Family Drug Court.
• Prepare files for case status/review hearings
• Coordinate review and status hearings with the Family Drug Court Team.
• Process orders of the Court.
• Responsible for the release of Court related information to the appropriate agencies for participants involved with the Family Drug Court.
• Responsible for the maintaining of Participant information in a case management system to ensure that individual cases and court's total caseload are expedient and effectively processed to disposition.
• Ensures security of court records.
• Responsible to coordinate that the Red Lake Ojibwe cultural values are implemented within the Family Drug Court.
• Must be flexible to meet participants needs.
• Other duties as assigned
• High School Diploma/GED; College a plus
• Three (3) years related experience and/or training
• Knowledge and/or expertise in Healing to Wellness Family Drug Court Model
• Be of high moral character and integrity
• Computer knowledge in using a variety of software programs
• Proof of valid driver's license and auto insurance
• Able to handle stressful situations in a professional manner
• Willing to sign and adhere to confidentiality policy
• Knowledge of the Red Lake Nation Tribal Code
• Employment is contingent upon passing a pre-employment drug test and background check with no felony convictions.
TO APPLY: Applications and copies of certificates are accepted at Government Center – Human Resources Department, PO Box 546, Red Lake, MN 56671 – Fax (218) 679-4176.