CAGE & VAULT MANAGER - Seven Clans Casinos – Thief River Falls, MN
August 24, 2020
**EXTERNAL POSITION OPENING**
CAGE & VAULT MANAGER
RATE OF PAY: Commensurate with experience
LOCATION: Seven Clans Casino –Thief River Falls, MN
OPENS: August 21, 2020
CLOSES: Until Filled
The Cage &Vault Manager is responsible to oversee and direct the daily operations of the Cage and Vault area.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Supervise, train and cross-train Cage Cashiers, (redemption, change and jackpots) for Vault Cashiers, and all other Cage & Vault Team Members.
• Develop work schedules that meet fluctuating Guest demand.
• Determine all currency/coin transmittal forms and record keeping forms are accurately and completed timely.
• Assist with counting of impress/floating banks as required.
• Work positions when unexpected absences create Team schedule shortages as needed.
• Review, analyze and account for all cash variances in a timely manner.
• Monitor and assure compliance with cash variance and tip policies and procedures.
• Monitor the maintenance of all equipment, call repair service as needed and maintain general knowledge of how to troubleshoot equipment problems.
• Supervise and assure completion of bank deposits, ordering coin/currency and filling of ATM's and Multi-machines are completed to meet fluctuating monetary demands.
• Provide general leadership for the Cage and Vault area which includes training, coaching and any needed discipline to assure Team Member compliance with Casino Policies and Procedures.
An Associate's Degree or higher in Business Management along with 2 years Management experience is preferred. One year Accounting experience required.
SEND COMPLETE RESUME/TRANSFER REQUEST TO:
firstname.lastname@example.org – Human Resources Office,
20595 Center St E. MN 56701 1-800-881-071