PROGRAM MANAGER E- QUAY WIIGAMIG (WOMEN SHELTER)
July 20, 2020
EQUAY WIIGAMIG (WOMEN SHELTER)
Open: July 17, 2020
Closing: July 31, 2020 @12:00 p.m.
Coordinating office services such as personnel, records & budget control and other special management duties, Reports to Director, full-time position with benefits, salary; DOQ.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
• Maintain/update personnel files of all program employee's.
• Provide cuff-accounting for all state and federal grants.
• Process vendor payments with original invoices to Tribal Accounting by Purchase Order by the 5th of each month.
• Provide and complete charts of Bed Night Residential Forms.
• Complete shelter staff time sheets on a bi-weekly basis.
• Provide reception duties during shift.
• Complete filling procedures of all current vendors for state/federal grants.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• High School Diploma/GED Certificate.
• Must have an understanding of basic bookkeeping procedures.
• Must have the ability to administer cuff-accounting for federal and state grants on a consistent basis.
• Ability to provide charts for all federal and state grants that incur a timeframe for all state/federal reporting deadlines.
• Must have the ability to work independently and apply time management skills.
• Must be available for data collections (statistical) training.
• Must adhere to the Data Privacy Law (confidentiality).
• Have the ability to abide by the code of ethics policy.
• Must have a valid Minnesota Driver's license and auto insurance
• Employment contingent upon successfully passing Pre-Employment Drug/Alcohol Test and Background Check
TO APPLY: Applications and copies of certificates/diplomas are being accepted at the Government Center – Human Resources Department, P.O. Box 546, Red Lake, MN 56671 Phone (218) 679-1847.