Administrative Assistant - Ogaakaaning Enterprises
June 25, 2020
Location: Red Lake Inc Office
Open Date: June 23, 2020
Close date: Until filled
• Self-starter ability.
• Strong attention to detail and organization.
• Computer proficiency.
• Effective communicator.
• Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions.
• Time commitment and flexibility.
• Performs duties in an efficient manner.
• Maintain an orderly filing system.
• Processes accounts payable and receivables, records cash receipts and bank deposits, monthly reconciliation of bank accounts.
• Schedules meetings (orders meals, reserves rooms, assists with packets as needed).
• Maintains and orders office supplies.
• Observes and maintains strict confidentiality of all company records and financial information, and safeguards against unauthorized access to such information at all times.
• Meets the physical requirements to perform the job functions listed above and able to lift 50 lbs.
Education and/or Experience:
• One year of related experience and/or training, or formal academic instructions.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint); comfortable with learning new software programs.
• Must be positive, supportive, energetic and encouraging type of person and have well-developed communication and multitasking skills.
Red Lake Inc: P.O. Box 592 Red Lake, MN 56671 218-679-1181-Fax: 218-679-4383. Complete Application with resume with three (3) references should be sent to: Red Lake Inc. or email to Mary Graves: email@example.com