Sweet Treat for a Sweet Cause Fundraiser This Friday at Hy-Vee Locations
Drive Up “Donuts and Cookies for a Cause” Event to Benefit Second Harvest Heartland
May 15, 2020
BROOKLYN PARK, Minn. (May 14, 2020) — All Twin Cities Hy-Vee locations will host a drive up “Donuts and Cookies for a Cause” event Friday, May 15 to celebrate National Chocolate Chip Cookie Day and raise funds for the Second Harvest Heartland food bank. As many Minnesotans deal with the economic consequences of the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, local food banks like Second Harvest Heartland are filling a critical need in their communities. Hy-Vee will match the proceeds of this special event to help support Second Harvest Heartland in their vital work.
All 11 Twin Cities Hy-Vee locations will be offering drive up donuts and cookies for sale from 7 to 11 a.m. this Friday. Customers can choose from the following:
• A dozen donuts for $10, with $2 donated to Second Harvest Heartland ($1 from the sale and $1 matched by Hy-Vee)
• A 20-count box of chocolate chip cookies for $5, with $1 donated to Second Harvest Heartland (50 cents from the sale and 50 cents matched by Hy-Vee)
• Purchase both a dozen donuts and the box of cookies for $15, and receive a free 13.7-ounce Starbucks Frappuccino for the first 60 customers at each location while supplies last, with $3 donated to Second Harvest Heartland
WHAT: Drive Up “Donuts and Cookies for a Cause” Event
WHEN: 7 to 11 a.m.
Friday, May 15
WHERE: All 11 Twin Cities Hy-Vee locations
• Brooklyn Park Hy-Vee, 9409 Zane Avenue N.
• Cottage Grove Hy-Vee, 7280 E. Point Douglas Road S.
• Eagan Hy-Vee, 1500 Central Park Commons Dr.
• Lakeville Hy-Vee, 16150 Pilot Knob Road
• Maple Grove Hy-Vee, 18755 70th Way N.
• New Hope Hy-Vee, 8200 42nd Avenue N.
• Oakdale Hy-Vee, 7180 100th St. N.
• Plymouth Hy-Vee, 16705 County Road 24
• Robbinsdale Hy-Vee, 3505 Bottineau Blvd.
• Savage Hy-Vee, 6150 Egan Dr.
• Shakopee Hy-Vee, 1451 Adams St. S.