REVENUE AUDIT CLERK - Seven Clans Casino – Thief River Falls, MN
December 18, 2019
** EXTERNAL POSITION OPENING **
REVENUE AUDIT CLERK
RATE OF PAY: Depending upon experience
LOCATION: Seven Clans Casino – Thief River Falls, MN
OPENS: December 17, 2019
CLOSES: Until Filled
Under the direct supervision of the General Manager, Accounting Manager is responsible to conduct the daily audit of revenue centers of Seven Clans Casino/TRF.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Reviews data to ensure accuracy of revenue audit areas. Reviews data for compliance of accounting controls and procedures.
• Examines sales tapes, balance sheets, transfers and expense support to determine daily sales transactions.
• Verifies transactions for revenue centers, count teams, Cage/Vault and other required areas, including coupon usage.
• Conducts investigations to identify, correct and recommend changes for discrepancies.
• Enters slot machine information into slot accounting software, in accordance to established procedures.
• Investigates, verifies, corrects errors and lists discrepancies for adjustments. Makes report of discrepancy to appropriate personnel.
• Conducts random and pre-established testing of transactions, scale accuracies and slot machine recordings.
• Compiles reports to show statistics such as percentage of house promotion to sales per revenue center.
• Maintains accurate and complete filing system.
• It is required the Revenue Audit Clerk have High School diploma or GED and at least a two year vocational degree or extensive experience.
SEND COMPLETE RESUME/TRANSFER REQUEST TO:
email@example.com Human Resources Office,
20595 Center St E. Thief River Falls, MN 56701 1800-881-0712