INVENTORY CONTROL SPECIALIST-ACCOUNTING - Seven Clans Casinos –Thief River Falls, MN
December 5, 2019
** EXTERNAL OPENING **
INVENTORY CONTROL SPECIALIST-ACCOUNTING
RATE OF PAY: Depending upon experience
LOCATION: Seven Clans Casinos –Thief River Falls, MN
OPENS: December 3, 2019
CLOSES: Until Filled
Under the general supervision of the Accounting Manager is responsible to oversee the shipping and receiving areas for Seven Clans Casinos.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Responsible for comparison of identifying information and counts, weight or measures items of incoming and outgoing shipments to verify information against bills, invoices or purchase orders.
• Responsible to see that items shipped out are cost effective and meet departmental needs.
• Unpacks and examines incoming shipments, verifies order and invoice, rejects damaged items, records shortages and corresponds with shippers to rectify damages or shortages as necessary.
• Ensures delivery through a checks and balances process to appropriate personnel on a timely basis.
• Responsible to ensure that items received are in accordance to established procedures.
• Responsible for record keeping of the department.
• Responsible to ensure outgoing shipments meet required specifications.
• Responsible for inventory of departmental equipment, materials and supplies.
• Analyzes and recognizes deficiencies or problem areas and provides solutions to achieve desired results.
• Participates in the review of associates and completes necessary paperwork as required by established policies and procedures. Maintains training program for departmental new hires.
It is required Shipping and Receiving have at least a two-year vocational degree or equivalent experience preferred.
SEND COMPLETE APPLICATION/RESUME/TRANSFER REQUEST TO:
firstname.lastname@example.org- Human Resources Office,
20595 Center St. E. Thief River Falls, MN 56701