Red Lake Nation News - Babaamaajimowinan (Telling of news in different places)

Red Lake Schools will release early on Wednesday, November 27, 2019

November 27, 2019

To: Red Lake School Staff

From: Mindy Crowley, Superintendent

Re: Plan for Early Release on Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Date: November 26, 2019

The [Red Lake School] Board and the District appreciate everything you do for students every day! Chi-Miigwech!!! To this end... The Board decided at the special meeting last night to allow staff to leave early on Wednesday, November 27th! As we worked out the details it will be a 2 hour early release for staff and students. After consulting with the building leadership we will dismiss on the following schedule.

 ECC busses will board at 1:15 with the Early Childhood first and then the remaining classrooms shortly after and the buses will then go to RLES

 RLES will begin boarding at 1:34 with the goal of busses leaving at 1:45

 Secondary Complex will load at 1:30

 Ponemah will load at 1:30

 Nighttime custodians will be allowed to leave 2 hours early

The policy committee meeting will be rescheduled for December 12th from 3:30-5:30.

After school activities have also been cancelled for November 27, 2019.

Have a WONDERFUL break with your families and friends! Please remember that you are appreciated and respected for the work you do!

Reader Comments
(0)