PUBLIC AREA CLEANING (2) - Seven Clans Casinos –Thief River Falls
October 10, 2019
** EXTERNAL POSITION OPENINGS**
PUBLIC AREA CLEANING
RATE OF PAY: Depending upon experience
LOCATION: Seven Clans Casinos –Thief River Falls, MN
OPENS: October 9, 2019
CLOSES: October 23, 2019
SCOPE OF POSITION
Under the general supervision of the Public Area Supervisor is responsible for assigned duties of Seven Clans Casino/TRF Graveyard shift 12am-8am.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Assists with overall cleaning of building providing a safe and sanitary environment for guests and associates. Serves as primary communication link to notify Supervisor of happenings.
• Assists with general maintenance of public areas duties such as: cleans floors using broom, mop and wax; cleans rooms, hallways, lobbies, lounge, rest rooms, corridors, elevators, stairways, locker rooms and other areas as assigned; cleans rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture and draperies.
• Dusts furnishings and equipment. Polishes metalwork. Washes walls, ceiling and woodwork. Washes windows, door panels and sills. Empties wastebaskets and empties and cleans ashtrays. Transports trash to outside dumpsters. Cleans and sanitizes bathroom and locker areas including: stools, urinals, sinks, mirrors, walls and floors. Replenishes bathroom supplies.
• Notifies appropriate personnel of necessary repairs needed and/or hazards. May perform minor and routine repairs/improvements. Replaces light bulbs.
• Responsible to ensure required paperwork is complete and accurate.
• Responsible to ensure all rules, regulations, policies and procedures are adhered to and maintained.
• Analyzes and recognizes deficiencies or problem areas and provides solutions to achieve desired results. Other duties assigned as needed.
It is required the Public Area Cleaning personnel have at least a High School Diploma or GED.
SEND COMPLETE APPLICATION OR TRANSFER REQUEST TO:
email@example.com Human Resources Office,
20595 Center St. E, MN 56701 1-800-881-0712