Man charged with attempted murder in Mahnomen shooting spree

Police say the man told them he had taken psychedelic drugs earlier that day.

 


MAHNOMEN, Minn. — The 22-year-old man accused of unleashing a hail of gunfire in the middle of a small northwest Minnesota town Sunday night, May 12, has been charged with attempted murder.

Police said Chase William Gagnon shot a 9mm handgun 11 times in the middle of Mahnomen, and an initial news release from the Mahnomen County Sheriff's Office said the gunfire was in random directions.

https://www.inforum.com/news/crime-and-courts/1022653-Man-charged-with-attempted-murder-in-Mahnomen-shooting-spree?fbclid=IwAR0a-pYHV3o4Yer06P1-QzgMDvq4DkFsMozYCx7aRpVexkuszjidqedugi4


 

Reader Comments
(0)

 
 

Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2019

Rendered 06/10/2019 05:04