Red Lake Nation News - Babaamaajimowinan (Telling of news in different places)

Walz says state will continue court appeal of Enbridge pipeline approved by PUC

 

February 13, 2019

Jim Mone – Associated Press

Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz

Gov. Tim Walz will continue pursuing a court appeal started by his predecessor that could block Enbridge from building a controversial $2.6 billion oil pipeline across northern Minnesota.

Under former Gov. Mark Dayton, the Commerce Department appealed the Minnesota Public Utilities Commission's (PUC's) decision to allow Enbridge to build the pipeline, a replacement for its aging and corroding Line 3. Last month, the Walz administration said it would review the appeal.

http://www.startribune.com/walz-says-state-will-continue-court-appeal-of-enbridge-pipeline-approved-by-puc/505716732/

 

Reader Comments
(0)

 
 

Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2018

Rendered 03/20/2019 01:51