Red Lake Nation News - Babaamaajimowinan (Telling of news in different places)

Minneapolis homeless encampment fire caused by unattended propane heater

 

November 21, 2018



A fire that engulfed 10 tents at a south Minneapolis homeless encampment Monday afternoon and hospitalized one was ignited by an unattended propane heater, fire officials said Tuesday.

The cause was ruled accidental.

http://www.startribune.com/homeless-encampment-fire-caused-by-unattended-propane-heater/500959721/





 

Reader Comments
(0)

 
 

Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2018

Rendered 12/10/2018 16:14