Babaamaajimowinan (Telling of news in different places)

Bemidji Pioneer: Eelpout festival death ruled accidental

WALKER -- A Bemidji man found dead at the International Eelpout Festival on Feb. 25 died of accidental carbon monoxide poisoning.

The Cass County Sheriff’s Office released the cause of 21-year-old Sam Schooley’s death Wednesday, more than a week after Schooley’s body was found in a fish house on Leech Lake.

http://www.bemidjipioneer.com/news/accidents/4414375-eelpout-festival-death-ruled-accidental

 

Reader Comments(0)