Babaamaajimowinan (Telling of news in different places)

Boy, Grandparents Die From CO Poisoning In Western Wis.

MINNEAPOLIS (WCCO) — A father from Savage says he is “absolutely shocked” that his 4-year-old son is gone.

Ian Nguyen died over the weekend along with his mother’s parents, who were taking care of him at the time at their Raddison, Wisconsin home.

http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2017/10/31/co-poisoning-western-wis/#.WflFtkuu5xh.facebook

 

Reader Comments(0)

 
 
Rendered 06/10/2024 00:34