CHILD SUPPORT -- COURT CLERK - OSHKIIMAAJITAHDAH "NEW BEGINNINGS"
CHILD SUPPORT -- COURT CLERK
OSHKIIMAAJITAHDAH "NEW BEGINNINGS"
Open: December 29, 2016
Closing: January 13, 2017 @ 3:00 p.m.
Provide clerical support and records management for operation of the Red Lake Nation Child Support Program child support cases. Full-time position with benefits; reports to Lead Case Manager and Executive Director. Office will be located at the Red Lake Courts. Salary: DOQ.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Maintains child support records and files.
• Transcribes court proceedings.
• Maintains child support court calendar.
• Oversees issuances of summons, subpoenas, orders and other necessary court documents pertaining to child support.
• Assists the public to submit court filings.
• Enters information into database of all existing and new child support orders.
• Assures that all work products is of high quality, accurate and produced in a timely manner.
• Subject to random drug tests.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Administrative Support Diploma or equivalent and at least two (2) years related experience and/or training, which must include client based interaction.
• Excellent organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks.
• Excellent verbal, written, and computer skills using Microsoft software (Word, Excel, Access, etc.).
• Able to handle stressful situations in a professional manner.
• Ability to work cooperatively with various Federal, State, County and other Tribal agencies on a daily basis.
• Knowledgeable of the Minnesota Data Privacy Act and Red Lake Nation Tribal Code, specifically pertaining to Family Law/Child Support.
• Valid Minnesota Driver's License and current auto insurance.
• Must be bonded, trustworthy and dependable.
• Pass background check.
• Employment contingent upon passing pre-employment drug/alcohol test.
• Sign a Program Confidentiality Statement and understand penalties for any violations.
• Must be willing and able to travel.
TO APPLY: Applications and copies of certificates/diplomas are being accepted at the Government Center – Human Resources Department, P.O. Box 546, Red Lake, MN 56671 Phone (218) 679-1847.