SHUTTLE DRIVER - Seven Clans Casinos –Thief River Falls
** POSITION OPENING **
RATE OF PAY: Depending upon experience
LOCATION: Seven Clans Casinos –Thief River Falls, MN
OPENS: December 27, 2016
CLOSES: January 12, 2017
Under the general supervision of the Transportation Manager is responsible for assigned shift for Seven Clans Casinos.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The following are examples only and are not intended to be all inclusive or restrictive, other duties may be assigned as necessary. Requirements for this position are necessary for us to reach our fullest potential in providing a superior entertainment experience to our guests.
• Responsible to ensure timely service is provided to all guests. Acknowledges and responds to guests immediately.
• Assists passengers to enter and leave vehicle; holds umbrellas in wet weather, carries packages, etc.
• Responsible to ensure applicable rules, regulations, policies and procedures are followed in regards to transporting individuals.
• Receives private vehicles and parks/retrieves to appropriate area. Loads and unloads baggage and luggage.
• Performs miscellaneous errands such as picking up supplies or delivering materials.
• Keep vehicle clean, polished and in good operating condition.
• Follows preventative maintenance plan on vehicle and reports any suspected mechanical problems immediately. Maintains maintenance logs as required.
• Responsible to operate vehicle in a safe manner and obey all traffic laws.
It is required the Shuttle Van Driver have a Valid Minnesota Driver's License with an insurable driving record and proficiency and effectiveness.
SEND COMPLETE APPLICATION/RESUME/TRANSFER REQUEST TO:
Seven Clans Casinos – Human Resources Office, Thief River Falls, MN