LIFEGUARD (8:30 a.m. - 4p.m.) - Seven Clans Casinos –Thief River Falls, MN
** EXTERNAL POSITION OPENING **
LIFEGUARD (8:30 a.m. - 4p.m.)
RATE OF PAY: Depending upon experience
LOCATION: Seven Clans Casinos –Thief River Falls, MN.
REQUIRED TRAINING AVAILABLE
OPENS: November 17, 2016
CLOSES: December 01, 2016
Under the direct supervision of the prevailing Life Guard Supervisor is responsible to oversee safety of the Water Park area for Seven Clans Casinos.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Oversees all activities within Water Park to monitor safety issues.
• Maintains positive public relations at facility to ensure guests have a fun entertainment experience.
• Responsible to ensure timely and professional guest service is provided at all times.
• Handles any necessary first aid problems.
• Assists in maintaining discipline at the facility; reports problems promptly to supervisor.
• Assists with clean-up of facility and ensures areas are maintained in an orderly fashion.
• Remains alert to any facility or guest concerns or problems and reports promptly to supervisor.
It is required the Water Park Life Guard have current First Aid, CPR and Life Guard Certification.
SEND COMPLETE APPLICATION TO:
firstname.lastname@example.org Human Resource Office,
20595 Center St. E. Thief River Falls, MN 56701 1-800-881-0712