SECURITY SUPERVISOR - Seven Clans Casino – Thief River Falls
** EXTERNAL POSITIONS OPENING**
RATE OF PAY: Depending on experience
LOCATION: Seven Clans Casino – Thief River Falls, MN.
OPENS: November 07, 2016
CLOSES: November 21, 2016
Under the general supervision of the Security Manager is responsible to oversee assigned shift to protect the assets for Seven Clans Casinos.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Oversees the supervising, planning and scheduling of assigned shift.
• Assists with conducting investigations involving employees and customers.
• Responsible to oversee the protections of safety and assets of organization, including the efficient operations of entire shift.
• Inspects and evaluates property security activities to ensure compliance with appropriate procedures.
• Responsible to ensure the adherence and maintenance of applicable rules, regulations, policies and procedures.
• Analyzes and recognizes deficiencies or problem areas and provides solutions to achieve desired results.
• Reviews paperwork of department and ensures completeness and accuracy, including performance evaluations and reporting requirements.
• Explains and interprets rules and regulations to employees and customers. Ensures all regulations are followed.
• Writes detailed reports on incidents and provides assistance with investigations as required.
• Participates in the review of associates and completes necessary paperwork as required by established policies and procedures. Maintains training program for departmental new hires.
It is required the Security Supervisor have High School Diploma or GED and at least a two-year vocational degree with thorough knowledge and experience with Gaming Security operations and valid Driver's License.
SEND COMPLETE APPLICATION/RESUME/ REQUEST TO:
Becky- firstname.lastname@example.org – Human Resources Office,
20595 center St E. Thief River Falls, MN 56701/1-800-880-0712