SURVEILLANCE SUPERVISOR (4pm-12am) - Seven Clans Casinos – Thief River Falls
**EXTERNAL POSITION OPENING**
SURVEILLANCE SUPERVISOR (4pm-12am)
RATE OF PAY: Depending upon experience
LOCATION: Seven Clans Casinos – Thief River Falls, MN.
OPENS: September 19, 2016
CLOSES: Until Filled
Under the general supervision of the Surveillance Manager is responsible to oversee assigned shift to protect the security of operations for Seven Clans Casinos.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Schedules employees, assigns duties and ensures adequate coverage is maintained as required.
• Provides training to new employees, informing them of the policies, procedures and routines to be followed.
• Operates cameras and taping devices to continuously monitor activities of employees and guests on the property of the Seven Clans Casinos.
• Responsible to assist with the safe guarding of assets and to ensure the safety of customers and employees of the organizations. Controls access to specified restricted areas.
• Uses video equipment to scan casino, parking lot, hotel, lounge and other areas and report findings. Records any unusual activities.
• Maintains daily activities report for reporting purposes; records activities, findings and operating information. Assists with investigations as requested.
• Reviews regular activities of gaming floor and cage to ensure all procedures, policies, rules and regulations are followed by all associates.
• Operates two-way radio to remain in contact with other personnel.
• Ensures cameras and taping devices are in good operating condition and recording appropriate information.
• Participates in the review of associates and completes necessary paperwork as required by established policies and procedures. Maintains training program for departmental new hires.
It is required the Surveillance Supervisor have at least a High School Diploma or GED with thorough knowledge of Surveillance Operations.
SEND COMPLETE RESUME/TRANSFER REQUEST TO:
email@example.com Human Resources Office,
20595 Center St E Thief River Falls, MN 56701 1-800-8810712