SURVEILLANCE INVESTIGATOR (GY Shift) - Seven Clans Casinos – Thief River Falls
**EXTERNAL POSITION OPENING**
SURVEILLANCE INVESTIGATOR (GY Shift)
RATE OF PAY: Depending upon experience
LOCATION: Seven Clans Casinos – Thief River Falls, MN
OPENS: September 19, 2016
CLOSES: October 4, 2016
Under the direct supervision of the prevailing Surveillance Supervisor is responsible to review and edit tape recordings for Seven Clans Casinos.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Operates taping devices to assist with internal investigations by reviewing recording and identifying problems.
• Reviews different tapes to find and identify areas being investigated.
• Operates cameras and taping devices to assist with monitoring activities of associates and guests on the property of the Seven Clans Casinos.
• Responsible to assist with the safe guarding of assets and to ensure the safety of customers and employees of the organizations and compliance with Minimum Internal Controls.
• Uses video equipment to scan casino, parking lot, hotel, lounge and other areas and report findings.
• Maintains daily activities report for reporting purposes; records activities, findings and operating information.
• Maintains video tape library in accordance to established procedures.
• Assists with investigations as required by management.
• Operates equipment to review regular activities to ensure all procedures are followed by all associates.
It is required the Surveillance Investigators have a High School Diploma or GED with experience, proficiency and effectiveness in the Surveillance area.
SEND COMPLETE RESUME/TRANSFER REQUEST TO:
email@example.com Human Resources Office
20595 Center St., MN 56701 1-800-881-0712