SECURITY GUARD (8am-4pm Shift) - Seven Clans Casinos – Thief River Falls
** EXTERNAL POSITION OPENING **
SECURITY GUARD (8am-4pm Shift)
RATE OF PAY: Depending upon experience
LOCATION: Seven Clans Casinos – Thief River Falls, MN
OPENS: September 21, 2016
CLOSES: October 05, 2016
Under the general supervision of the Security Manager/Supervisor is responsible for assigned shift to protect the assets for Seven Clans Casinos.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Assists with conducting investigations involving employees and customers.
• Responsible to oversee the protections of safety and assets of organization, including the efficient operations of entire shift.
• Inspects and evaluates property security activities to ensure compliance with appropriate procedures.
• Responsible to ensure the adherence and maintenance of applicable rules, regulations, policies and procedures.
• Analyzes and recognizes deficiencies or problem areas and provides solutions to achieve desired results.
• Reviews paperwork of department and ensures completeness and accuracy, including reporting requirements.
• Explains and interprets rules and regulations to employees and customers. Ensures all regulations are followed.
• Writes detailed reports on incidents and provides assistance with investigations as required.
• May provide input into associate training needs and overall recommendations for improvement.
It is required the Security have at least a High School diploma or GED experience preferred and a valid MN Driver's License.
SEND COMPLETE APPLICATION/RESUME/TRANSFER REQUEST TO:
Becky - email@example.com HR Office - Seven Clans Casino/TRF
20595 Center St E. Thief River Falls, MN 566701 1-800-881-0712