RN (REGISTERED NURSE) - JOURDAIN/PERPICH EXTENDED CARE CENTER
RN (REGISTERED NURSE)
JOURDAIN/PERPICH EXTENDED CARE CENTER
OPEN: September 20, 2016
CLOSING: Until Filled.
Purpose of Position:
The Registered Nurse will assist the Director of Nursing in providing professional care to residents and assume responsibility for professional duties as determined by qualifications and training. Full-time position with benefits, reports to the Director of Nursing, salary DOQ.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provide direct nursing care to residents and assists to provide for the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual comfort of the residents.
• Assist in developing, implementing and coordinating department policies and procedures.
• Provide direct supervision of the LPN and the CNA.
• Assist with admissions, discharges and transfers, including all relevant documentation.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Must be a graduate from an accredited RN program.
• Possess current RN license.
• Employment contingent upon successfully passing Pre-Employment Drug/Alcohol Test and Background Check.
TO APPLY: Applications and copies of certificates/diplomas are being accepted at the Government Center –Human Resources Department, P.O. Box 546, Red Lake, MN 56671 Phone (218) 679-1847.